License for use and distribution of Active Tray
The program Active Tray is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Active Tray are exclusively owned by Divcom Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 21 days. If you wish to continue to use Active Tray after this period, you must register.
3. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for Active Tray, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE Active Tray on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of Active Tray, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Active Tray on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Active Tray software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The license key received after registration of Active Tray may not be distributed. If your registration key is found to be published anywhere, your license for using Active Tray will be terminated.
5. The Active Tray unregistered copy, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
a. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Active Tray without written permission from the copyright holder.
b. The Active Tray unregistered trial copy may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
6. Active Tray is distributed AS IS. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use this software at your own risk. The developer will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use will result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. Installing and using Active Tray signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with terms of this license you must remove the files of the product from your storage devices and cease to use it.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the copyright holder.